The association Tatrahondvereniging Owczarek Podhalanski Nederland (hereafter ” TOPNL “) is committed to protecting the privacy of its members, participants, donors or other interested parties. This Privacy Notice, together with any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from or about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please note that by joining TOPNL, by not being a member but registering for an activity organised by TOPNL and also accessible to non-members, by making a donation or by otherwise providing personal data to TOPNL, you consent to the acquisition, processing and use of your personal data within the framework of the statutory purposes of TOPNL. You are hereby requested to take this into account.
- Responsable pary for data gathering
The responsable party to comply with data protection law and in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: Tatrahondvereniging Owczarek Podhalanski Nederland. Address secretary’s office: Boerstraat 15, 9442 PG Elp, KvK number 56616953, Mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://www.topnl.eu. The person holding the membership administration can be contacted at email@example.com.
- What personal data are collected by TOPnl?
In the context of your membership, TOPNL processes the following personal data:
- First name and surname, date of birth, place of birth, gender
- Address (street, house number, postal code, town)
- Telephone number, e-mail address
- Date of admission to the association
- Pictures of you and/or your dog(s) while participating in events and activities intended for use in our club magazine, on our website and in social media.
- For what purposes does TOPNL process personal data?
TOPNL processes the personal data referred to in Article 2 for the following purposes:
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address will be used for contacting you regarding membership and termination of membership, for providing you with the information you have requested and/or for processing information received from you.
- Your name, address, email address and telephone number will be used to send invitations and information about activities of TOPNL and possibly to conduct surveys regarding the health situation of your Tatra Shepherddog(s).
- For up to one year after termination of your membership, your name and telephone number may be used to contact you about your experiences with TOPNL and to inform you about current activities of TOPNL.
- TOPNL would use your name and email address to send you the association’s newsletter and notifications by email, with information about the association’s activities and other matters of interest regarding TOPNL’s membership. You can unsubscribe from these mailings at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deletion of data and data retention
The personal data of the individual concerned will be stored by TOPNL for the duration of its membership. As soon as the purpose of retention ceases to apply, upon termination of membership, the surname, first name, etc. of the resigning member will be erased, unless the association has obligations under association law or tax law to retain the data for a longer period of time. If data has been passed on, the association is obliged to ensure that the data is also erased at the receiving point.
- Security measures and responsibility
TOPNL declares that she has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk comlying with the demands as stated by Art. 32 of the GDPR.
- Data transfer to third parties
TOPnl transfers the following data to third parties:
Personal data are only disclosed to third parties if this disclosure is apparent to the persons concerned and they have consented or not objected to it. On the 1st of February of each year, TOPNL submits a report on only the total number of members registered. This report is sent to the umbrella organisation to which TOPNL is affiliated, the “Raad van Beheer op Kynologisch Gebied in Nederland”, in Amsterdam.
- Right to access, correction, withdrawal, erase
- You can request access to the personal data about you, and you have the right to get a copy of your data, free of charge, in an accessible format.
- You have the right to correct incorrect data about yourself. If you notice TOPNL has stored personal data about you that isn’t correct or is missing some information, then you can ask us to correct or update your data. You may contact (email@example.com) for hat purpose. TOPNL shall check your information and reply to you within 1 month.
- If you previously gave your consent to TOPNL to use your personal data as mentioned under art. 2 you can contact TOPNL and withdraw your permission at any time. Once you’ve withdrawn your permission TOPNL will no longer use your personal data. You may contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If your personal data is no longer needed or is being used unlawfully then you can ask for your data to be erased. This is known as “the right to be forgotten”. In such cases contact the secretary of the board (email@example.com). You may also contact her if you have any further questions or remarks regarding this data protection declaration.
- Website visitors data
- When you leave a comment on our site, you can specify in a cookie whether your name, email address and website may be saved. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to provide this information repeatedly when you leave a new comment. These cookies are retained for one year.
- When you post a comment, it is saved indefinitely, including metadata. This way we can automatically detect and approve follow-up comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue. Comments from visitors may be directed through an automated spam detection service. Statistics:
- The visitor statistics are created automatically. We only see which pages were visited, from which country, with which browser and from which IP address this happened. This data is explicitly not passed on to third parties.
When transferring your data, we use the state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption method in conjunction with 256-bit encryption. You recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser bar. When SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be intercepted by third parties.